The RS2E and its partners are regularly offering job opportunities, phDs, postdocs or master 2 internships in the field of energy storage as well as engineering positions related to the evolution of the network. Joining RS2E is a unique opportunity to study or work with the best French laboratories and researchers in the field of batteries and supercapacitors!
If you do not find an offer fitting your profile, do not hesitate to send us your CV, we are constantly looking for passionate and talented individuals…
- The CEMHTI is looking for an assistant engineer in materials science / characterization for its NMR platform.
- The CEA is hiring an Engineer Chemistry of materials for batteries. The job will be based in Grenoble and will start in September.
- L'ICMCB is looking for a Research Engineer working on the transfer in charge of partnership development.
- Solvay (La Rochelle) is recruiting a pilot unit manager to develop innovative inorganic materials for the "Batteries of the Future".
- L'ICMCB is hiring a junior professorship Chemistry of materials for optics and photonics.
- The French National Research Agency (ANR) is recruiting "a head scientist in the field of energy". The profile sought is that of a scientist with a permanent job in a lab (possibly a company), who works in one of the fields of energy and would already have a fairly advanced career, and who would agree to work 40% of his/her time for the ANR. The position is based in Paris.
There are no offers at this time.
- Thesis offer from the CSE in Collège de France and EDF about the "Study of the knee-point (sudden death) of Li-ion cells by optical sensors."
- The LRCS is proposing a thesis entitled: "Development of AI tools for the convergence of 3D data on lithiation dynamics in NMC cathode electrodes obtained by X-ray tomography (nano-CT) and by numerical simulation (Newman 3D)".
- The IS2M is proposing a thesis subject about "Carbon-based electrodes for high energy and power supercapacitors".
- We are looking for a PhD student for working on : "Synthesis and study of Li-rich solid solution alloys as anode for solid state batteries". The PhD will be based in Amiens at the LRCS, and will start in October.
- Within the RS2E, we are looking for a PhD student to work on "Molecular Dynamic studies of electrolytes for batteries". PhD based in Montpellier.
- The Phenix laboratory, under the direction of Benjamin Rotenberg, proposes a thesis entitled: "Modelling electrical fluctuations next to an electrode to probe the properties of interfacial electrolytes".
- The LRCS is looking for a pHD student for a thesis on the "Investigation of materials degradation for organic batteries by par cryo-electron microscopy and associated techniques".
- LCMCP, LISE, and the Institute of Materials of Sorbonne University are looking for a student to carry out a thesis on "Insertion material for (photo)catalytic hydrogen production (IMatH2)".
- ICMCB and ISM are looking for a PhD student on "Direct recycling of lithium-ion bateries based on supercritical fluid technology : a multidimensional sustainability evaluation of the process."
- The LRCS (Amiens) is proposing a thesis on "Direct recycling of Li-ion battery materials: impact of cathode chemistry on the selective sorting of used Li-ion batteries". Start date planned for October 2022.
- The CEMHTI (Orléans) is looking for a post-doctoral scientist (M/W) for the study of high temperature lithium accumulators.