Job, internship, PhD and postdoc positions
The RS2E and its partners are regularly offering job opportunities, phDs, postdocs or master 2 internships in the field of energy storage as well as engineering positions related to the evolution of the network. Joining RS2E is a unique opportunity to study or work with the best French laboratories and researchers in the field of batteries and supercapacitors!
If you do not find an offer fitting your profile, do not hesitate to send us your CV, we are constantly looking for passionate and talented individuals.
For all CNRS applications, please send your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com.
- The RS2E is looking for a new scientific communication manager. Position based in Paris at the Collège de France. To be filled as soon as possible.
- The PHENIX laboratory is offering a master internship from February 2023 to July 2023, on the simulation of high potential electrolytes for Li-ion batteries. Click here to download the offer.
- The CSE lab, in the all-solid-state team, is proposing an internship entitled "Toward Better All-Solid Batteries." The start of the internship would be in February 2023. Click here to download the offer.
- INERIS, ACC and ICMCB opened a thesis on "Thermal, electrical and mechanical effects induced by internal short circuits in Li-ion batteries". Click here to download the offer.
- As part of the RAISE 2024 project, Arkema is seeking two post-docs to work on :