Participate to our contest for young researchers in electrochemistry
The YESS award is a contest for young scientists. The best projects (from materials to systems) are awarded €10.000 and €2.500 in prize money respectively. To participate, young scientists have to submit an innovative project of a few pages before July 24th.
- submit a dated and signed project before July 24th, 2017
- projects must adress one of the following scientiﬁc ﬁelds : electrochemical energy storage, associated characterization techniques or devices coupling an electrochemical energy conversion and storage function.
- be, at most, 35 years-old on December 31st, 2017
- have at least a master’s degree
- be a citizen of a European country, the U.K, the USA or Canada, or have worked/studied twelve months in France since July the 1st, 2015
Find more information and download the application form and the terms and conditions at the following link: http://www.energie-rs2e.com/en/page/young-energy-storage-scientist-award-2017-submit-your-project-until-july-24